Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Return to Big Mountain; Glacier, NP

We had so much fun downhilling at Big Mountain Ski Resort, we just had to return!


Here we are on the ride up. They alternate chairs and gondolas. Our first time here we took the gondola up. We did not make the same mistake this time. They may be great in the winter to block the wind, but they're like ovens when it's 85 degrees out!










Here, Laura catches my "good side" as we make our way down the mountain. We are about 1/2 way down at this point. The lake you see below is at 4,000' and we are at about 6.500 feet at this point.













"If ya' ain't bleedin', ya' ain't pushin' yerself hard enough!" I have no idea who said this to me, a long, long time ago but I always remembered it :) I got a little over confident on a really loose section and the mountain reminded me who's boss!

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home