Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Uneventful Day in Glacier, NP

This is the view we enjoyed this evening from the trout pond while trying to catch dinner for tomorrow night. We were not successful, but the sunset and weather was amazing!

After all of the activity of the past few days, we needed a break. Today we went to get haircuts and lounged around the motorhome. Neither of us felt like cooking dinner. One of our neighbors recommended a pizza place down the street as having great pies, they were right.

I did run this morning and moved up another level. I moved up to doing 3 minute runs, 2 minutes walks for 5 repetitions 3 days per week. The improvement, slow at first, is starting to come at a faster rate. I still think I'm far away from "officially" calling myself a runner!

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home