Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back home....again

So after an almost 9 hour plane ride, we got home. Rich's mom & uncle picked us up, since our car was stored in the parking lot of her condo, thus saving us a bit of money while we were gone. We were so tired, even though we'd spent the day sitting on our butts. By the time we got to our car, it was 8pm. or 2 a.m. Paris time. We sailed through customs. I have to say...we went through major security before getting on the plane in Paris. I must have shown my boarding pass and/or passport 10 times, a lot less than before we got on a plane in Detroit. We got home, played with Snuggles a bit, read, and went to bed. We managed to stay up until almost 10pm. I struggled to "sleep in" until 6 a.m. today. Rich couldn't sleep past 5 a.m. Tonight we had some wine, so he should sleep longer....hopefully. We were going to have popcorn made on the stove tonight, but I'm starting to feel really sleepy. He's out getting groceries and I'm getting sleepier and sleepier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home