Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kayaking and a much needed nap


This morning we went down the street and had a very good breakfast. Then we were off to do a "intro to kayaking" 2.5 hour tour around the harbor. I thought it would be harder than it was. We did go quite a way....all around the harbor and into Lake Superior. We got back around noon. Rich ran to the store to get chips while I showered. After I showered I was suddenly exhausted. My legs were already very sore this morning from 2 days of hard biking, then after kayaking this morning, I was bushed. After lunch Rich went for more biking, while I took a 2 hour nap. Ahhhhh....
Tonight we're having the group over for an outdoor BBQ of steaks over a wood fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home