Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Saturday, March 11, 2006

A post for Susan


Today we moved back to the Catalina spa and got our spot back next to Rick & Sue. They installed wi-fi in the park, but it was down today, so we're mooching off Rick & Sue's satellite dish. Rich & I went to Old Navy this afternoon so I could buy more of their t-shirts. When we were in San Diego I found out through my friend Marty's blog that Old Navy had cute t-shirts on sale, 2 for $15. Now normally I wouldn't shop there because most of their stuff is geared toward tiny teenagers, which I'm not (tiny or a teen). But I learned that they had cute t's in my size so I checked them out. They are cute! I liked them so much that I'm going to purge some of my mountain bike t's to make room. Today I also picked up some long-sleeved t's that were on clearance for $3! I'm a new fan of Old Navy. The pic above is an example of the cute t's at Old Navy.

That evening we took Rick & Sue out for their first korean dinner ever. Since they are vegetarians that eat fish, we figured they'd be able to find something to eat. Sue seemed to really like her dinner. Over the course of dinner Sue was getting on us for not updating our blog more regularly, so this post is for Sue. We would update more regularly if we had access to the internet on a daily basis, instead of every once in awhile. Hopefully that will be rectified soon.

Also for Sue is a statement about how freakin cold it was here today. The high today was 11.1 celsius (52F). When we got back from dinner it was a whopping 4.4C (40F). It was actually warmer in Michigan 13.3C (56F) than it was here! Fortunately by Tuesday it's going to be back to normal (70's) and even up to 80 by next weekend. That's more like it!

-Laura

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Laura, we're in Benson, AZ - about 3500 ft and it snowed here last night. I'll be posting some snow pictures on my blog tonight if our satellite is working. It's spotty today because of the heavy cloud. It's really funny to see snow on the cactus and palm trees!

Say "hi" to Sue & Rick for me!

Sandra

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi - have been following your blog and it is very good.? how do you put pics in between text and add short descrition under a picjust can't seem to make it work and using the cell phone to connect it isn't the fastest in the west either. Also many thankd for the site counter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home