Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm Feeling old!

OK, all our Full-timer friends that read our blog can get up off the floor from laughing now!( for those that don't get it, we are some of the youngest full-timers out there)

I'm serious! I just got an e-mail from someone I graduated high school with. She is putting together details for our 20 year high school reunion! Until now, I've never really thought about how long it's been since I graduated. My first thought was, damn, it can't be 20 years already!

I pretty much left Belleville shortly after graduation (even then I wanted to move around a lot, destined to be a full-time RV'er). I didn't keep up with anyone that I graduated with. Until now, I didn't really give the old high school any thought! After getting the info, I thought it might be really fun to go! Of course it will be dependent on dates, as we have most of this year schedule set.

Turns out the tentative date for the reunion is August 19th. I think we might be able to make this work! We are planning on being in Marquette, MI for the ore to Shore Mountain Bike Race
on August 12. After that we were planning on working our way to the family cottage in Lexington, MI to spend labor day.

I hope this ends up working out. I think it would be cool to follow-up on what happened with the people I went to school with.

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home