Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Monday, October 17, 2005

North Caroline Arboretum





Today we went over to the North Carolina Arboretum where Rich did a mountain bike ride and I did a hike. I had a nice hike that mostly went along the Bent Creek. I think I did a total of 2.75 miles. I need to get some hiking shoes, because my sandals just didn't cut it. They were ok for this easy hike, but once we get out west, I'll need something with a little more support.

After we came home & got some lunch, Rich cleaned the outside of the RV while I cleaned the inside. It's amazing how quickly such a small space gets dirty, but consequently, it also doesn't take long (20 minutes) to clean it.

Tonight we're going to attempt to make some korean food (bulgogi)...wish us luck!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rich and Laura!
Sounds like you are having a blast. I love love love NC - my brother lived in Asheville for a handful of years and my uncle/aunt live in Hot Springs - have you checked that area out? Great hot springs to relax in and it's beautiful! You could stop and visit Jim and Beth - they live in the mountains on Millar Road - ha! Easy to remember!! :-)
Enjoying your blog!
Take care,
Karen

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to the Arboretum too! It is so gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home