Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

These Boots are Made for Walkin..........

.......and that's just what we'll do!

Well, we took the plunge and both found boots we liked.

We never dreamed there was so many choices in cowboy boots. We spent a good hour trying on different shapes, styles and finishes.



Laura decided on these Ariats with a very feminine blue stitching to them, very cool!

she'll get chance to try her shoes out Friday at work for "jeans day" !








I went with these Justins in a "distressed" leather. The stitching on the shaft is pretty much the same color as the boot so its hard to see, but a cool design!








I liked the fit of my boots so much I wore them out of the store :)

By the time we got back home, I decided they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! (except for maybe my running shoes, but those are for running)

Who knew cowboy boots were so comfortable?!?

-Rich-

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew boots were the most comfortable things to wear! I'm glad you guys like them. Now we need to see some pictures of you guys wearing them.

And thank you, Laura, for the plea on my behalf to get my boots!

Garry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home