Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!




We make it a tradition NOT to be home on Halloween. Simply because we don't have kids that take part, so we don't give out :)

Tonight we are going to Sacinko Sushi, its the last night for dollar Nigri! We are also going to the Corral West store, here is Tucson to look at and try on cowboy boots. You heard right. Now that we live in the west, its time to dress like the west. Plus, and I need cowboy boots to complete the "team" look when I do food shows for Maverick Ranch. My next show is the National Cattlemans' Beef Association annual convention in Nashville, in January. Not, that I consider myself a cattlemen or anything, but it should be fun none the less ;)

Anyway, have a happy & safe Halloween, however you choose to celebrate!

I originally wanted to post a different picture for the holiday but(pun intended!) thought it might offend.............................






................................................Sorry if you're offended, here it is anyway!

Ya gotta love Google Image search :)

-Rich-

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah man....cowboy boots rule! I keep threatening Jenny that I'm going to buy another pair. She says that when men wear them, it makes them look like they're walking with something stuck up their.......well, you know!

I wore cowboy boots almost the entire time I was in college. I even wore them to a Dean's Dinner! Looked great with a dark suit! ;) They were the most comfortable footwear I've ever worn. Jenny thinks I'm just playing with her, but I really am planning on getting another pair.

Don't forget to find yourself a good cowboy hat too. You know, Ken and I found real good deals on hats last January at Q.

Make sure you post a picture of the boots you select!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home