Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Monday, September 11, 2006

W-O-R-K; Denver Colorado

Greetings from Colorful Colorado(the slogan on the sign entering the state)! Denver to be exact.

We arrived on Sunday and spent the afternoon setting up, washing the car, RV maintenance(fluid levels), catching up on laundry and other fun and exciting chore type things.

Today, I actually got to go to what will be my new office for w-o-r-k (still have a hard time saying or writing it). I have to ease myself into it, 4 hours for the day, but work none the less ! I've got strategic planning meetings set for Tuesday and Thursday; We'll be figuring out exactly how I'm going to be incorporated into the system while down in Tucson for the winter;) My company is being amazingly cooperative with our situation since Laura committed to working in Tucson before I accepted the job in Denver.

We also have some time planned to spend with our real estate agent searching areas in which to land next spring. Today we'll be exploring Golden, CO and Tuesday we'll be looking at the Boulder area; These areas are the top two contenders, as of now!

Of course, we have to leave some time for play too! we plan to hit Rocky Mountain National Park while we are here. We'll also spend some time exploring the miles of greenway(bike paths) they have all over the city!

There won't be much down time in the next two week, but that's how we like it!

Fun and exciting times, for sure!

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home