Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Business Has Been Brisk...........

......Especially on our own vehicles :(

The Montana DOT's favorite way to repair roads is to spray a coating of tar on the road, spread gravel over the tar and let traffic compact it all down. If that works for them, great, it sure has been good for the windshield repair business!

I've been doing at least 2 repairs per campground, usually more. However, 3 of my last 8 repairs have been on our own vehicles. Two on the motorhome and one on the Suzuki.

No sooner then we pulled into our campground, here in Thyne, WY, there was a knock on the door for another repair!

Here is a "before" shot:


Here is the "after" :
I'm only going to give this repair an "8" out of "10". The black marks you see on the lower left leg are air remaining in break. I also get a few point deduction for being able to see my drill mark in the center of the repair. This not an unsucessful repair, in fact, its better then alot of what I've seen out there; But I strive for prefection in every repair I do;)

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home