Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another hot one!



Today was another hot day in Eugene. At 5pm. it was 104! Oh...but since the humidity is only 17% I guess this qualifies as a dry heat. Ug! I do NOT do well in heat. This is one time I'm glad we're not in the moho because the a/c doesn't work very well. Usually we can only get the coach 10-15 degrees cooler than the outside. Today we have the hotel a/c set at a chilly 72 and I love it! We turn it down even lower at night.

Today's cheap source of entertainment was going to a movie at a discount movie theater. Unfortunately everyone else in Eugene had the same idea. I had Rich get in line while I parked a country mile away. We went to see Mission Impossible 3 and it cost us all of $1.50/each! I think Tom Cruise is a dork just as much as the next person, but he is a good actor and his action movies are definately entertaining! If that wasn't enough of a bargain, they have 50 cent movies on Mondays. We may go back tomorrow at those prices!

-Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home