Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Friday, March 17, 2006

I got a tattoo in Palm Springs!















Last night we went to the street art fair in Palm Springs with Rick & Sue. This steet fair is held every Thursday from 5-10pm. I don't have any tattoos, but when I saw the opportunity to get a henna tattoo, I jumped on it. It was definately painless. A woman drew on me and told me to let it dry, then peel it off. Apparently the longer you wait to peel it, the darker it gets. I waited until just before we went to bed, and voila!

Today we ran some errends and started packing up to move tomorrow. Tomorrow the 4 of us are going to the FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association) rally in Pomona, California. It's going to be HUGE. It'll be a short (81 miles) drive there. Hopefully we'll still have internet access to update you on all the activities there.

-Laura

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your tatoo Laura. Sorry we didn't get to see you this time but with my sister here visiting we ran out of time. We are leaving on Monday and going to the LA area either to the Pamona Area or Malibu Beach. Where are you headed after the rally?

Helen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home