Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Road Runner, Coyote and the Rio Grande



There is a nice bike path along the Rio Grande. Alongside the paved section is a gravel rail bed. Laura took her road bike and I rode my MTB. In the process of doing 15 easy paced miles, we ran across the Road Runner and Wiley Coyote. Unfortunately, the Road runner was too fast, and ultimately escaped my lens. However the Coyote was left looking dazed and confused and I was able to capture him on film. During our trek, there was no sign of the ACME bomb factory!!

We both thought this was pretty funny and it brought back memories of those old cartoons. How true they were, as the road runner sped off, the coyote looked lost and was more afraid of me then I of him.

Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home