Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Sunday, June 04, 2006

First "Real" Windshield Repair!

Since becoming a "certified" windshield repair tech,I've been practicing on the 2' x 2' piece of auto glass I was allowed to take home from the cert class. Now it's time for the real thing. Our coach was the perfect place to start!



We had this half moon chip, about the size of a dime in the lower right hand corner of the passenger side windshield. Perfect for putting my training and the tool kit to the test.

You have to look really close, towards the windshield of the coach on the right. You can see a slight blur, that's where the chip used to be. Once I polish it up the smear will be gone! I can't go through the steps I went through to accomplish this, trade secret ;)

A successful first try on "real" glass, I'm ready for action!

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home