Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

No pics and sick....again

We're probably going to be pretty lame about doing blog posts and posting in general over the holidays. We've been taking pictures, and assumed we'd have access to a PC with a card reader to download our pics. That not being the case, we also forgot to bring our cord, so for now, no pics to share until we get back. In addition, I was feeling a little under the weather since we came back on the 22nd, but my body managed to hold out & keep me functioning until the 26th. I'd been having serious sore throat and congestion/cough, but now I've freakin lost my voice! This is so frustrating!!!! I either have to write Rich a note, or whisper to him. The good news is that I've had no appetite, so I've lost weight over the holidays for the first time ever. Good thing too because my dad emptied his fridge on Rich and my sister yesterday, so we don't even need to grocery shop while we're here. There are multiple bags of chocolate things that I'm sure I can stuff into my bag for later. :-)~

As of today, my brother is out of town and loaning me his '99 Hummer (the BIG one), but I've been too sick (and a little sceared) to drive it. I'll bet this thing is as wide as our moho. It's freakin huge......and diesel. I've never driven anything diesel before. My brother, however is a big diesel fan. When he learned our moho was a gasser he was shocked & dismayed. Yes, we go up mountain passes at 40mph. w/the pedal to the floor, but we get up. Maybe someday....but not now.

So......that's all that's new for now. Hopefully we'll have healthy news w/picturs to report soon.

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home