Our Current Location

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Under the Weather

Somehow, somewhere, I caught a flu bug on Friday. It pretty much had me down and out all day Friday and all day Saturday. Laura managed to keep herself entertained by going to the coffee shop to surf and get e-mails and visit a few wineries. I slept, just about all of both days. So, needless to say, our road excursion to San Fran was cancelled.

Feeling a little better today. Every joint in my body still aches, I have zero energy, but the fever and runny nose is gone.

We will make a run to the grocery store (that will probably be the end of me!) and pack up for our departure tomorrow morning, destination, Eureka, CA. Then we’re off to Eugene, OR where we will reconnect with our friends Susan and Rick, who we last saw at the Pomona FMCA in March. We will be in Eugene through the Memorial Day Holiday.

-Rich-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home